Bardia Kingfisher Resort
Use the form below to send us an enquiry
How to get here
Address: Bardia Kingfisher Resort, Thakurdwara-6 , Bardia, Nepal. Phone: Mainline – (+977) 844 020 59. Jack (+977) 984 802 0002. Pratap (+977) 980 457 0190. Business Hours: 24/7 – you can call us anytime. Email: kingfisherbardia @ gmail.com
There are several ways to get to Bardia National Park. “Ambassa” is the most important location to remember as that’s where we’ll pick you up!
By Plane: The nearest airport is in Nepalganj, which is a 2 hour drive by bus or jeep from Ambassa.
By road: There are buses and road connections to/from the following cities.
- From Pokhara (12h): bus departs at 1pm from the long distance bus station
- From Kathmandu (14h): bus departs from Gongabu Bus Park (close to Naya Bus Park) between 1pm & 3-4pm
- From Lumbini (8h): Lumbini to Butwal (2-3 hours). From Butwal you’ll find many buses to Mahendranagar (8-10 hours) which will drop you at Ambassa
- From Mahendranagar (2.5h)
- From Tansen: Bus at 6am from Tansen to Butwal (1h) and bus at 8:30 am from Butwal to Ambasa (8-10 hours)
No matter what route you take we’ll help you along way. We’ll send full instructions by email and you are welcome to call us at anytime.